WHY TFD EXISTS!
- Authentically pursue globally comparable excellence and best practice, therefore providing the most challenging weekly development sessions for Perth's U6 to U13s. Those sessions will be focused on developing technical, athletic (coordination/balance/spatial awareness) and intellectual/problem solving ability.
- Ensure WA's standards of player performance (for 6-13 YO's) increase year upon year, by mimicking the statistically proven successful development programs delivered by our partner clubs from Spain & Portugal.
- Allow each participant to analyse their game relative to their highest quality peers in Perth. Session content will grow strengths and reduce weaknesses. Improvement in those areas is the best way to assess the impact of TFD's development.
- Provide international benchmarking through international sessions inside Europe's elite development academies and tournaments at the age of 8/9, 10/11 or 12/13.
- SAQ Specialist & running coach
- Sports Psychologist
- 1-on-1 Private, advanced, learning-outcome specific coaching sessions (up to max of one coach to 4 players)
If you have any questions concerning any of the above, contact Ben on 0435 464 326.
- To synchronise TFD's development options with state and club resources whilst maintaining that the standards used to measure WA's best kids against global standards, not local.
- Provide aspirational junior clubs with access to young, technically proficient coaches who've undergone a Coerver education and can appropriately educate parents coaches and players, working with U5s to U13s.